This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has people available to:
- answer your questions about applying for a refund of imputation credits
- assist with enquiries about your tax file number
- help you work out whether you need to lodge a tax return
- check the progress of processing your application
- provide you with extra copies of the application form if needed.
Please ring 13 61 40 during normal business hours.
If you are unsure if you are an Australian resident for tax purposes please ring the Personal Tax Infoline on 13 28 61 during normal business hours.
If you want to lodge your application over the telephone please ring 13 28 65 at any time.
People with a hearing or speech impairment and with access to appropriate TTY or modem equipment can communicate with a tax officer by first contacting the Australian Communication Exchange National Relay Service. To contact the ATO, ring the National Relay Service on 13 36 77 and quote one of the helplines above
If you do not speak English and need help from the Australian Taxation Office, ring the Translating and Interpreting Service Information on 13 14 50.
Last modified: 23 Dec 2005QC 16274