Super member contributions statement 2007 and earlier years
About this form
Instructions and form for super providers and suppliers of super information. Only use this member contributions statement (MCS) to report contributions received before 1 July 2007. (NAT 2710 & NAT 2603)
This MCS contains all the information required to be reported by a superannuation fund for the financial year for which the report is being given. This information enables us to:
- calculate the government co-contribution for the member
- calculate the surcharge liability of the holder of the contributions (the provider for the individual) for years prior to 1 July 2005, and
- administer superannuation guarantee.
How to obtain this form
You can download this form in Portable Document Format (PDF) – download Superannuation member contributions statement (MCS) (NAT 2710, PDF, 3MB).
To obtain a printed copy of this form:
Last modified: 12 Aug 2008QC 16665
- use our automated self-help publications ordering service at any time. You need to know the full title of the publication to use this service
- phone our Publications Distribution Service on 1300 720 092. You can speak to an operator between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday. Before you phone, check whether there are other publications you may need – this will save you time and help us. For each publication you order, you need the full title