Show download pdf controls
  • Superannuation fund nomination

    Use our online services to nominate a superannuation fund or retirement savings account (RSA) to receive the super entitlements we hold for you, including unclaimed super.

    Our online services are the quickest way to ensure we transfer any ATO-held super to your preferred fund. To do this you will need a myGov account linked to the ATO.

    Our online services provide you with details of all your accounts held by super funds, including the account number and fund contact details, as well as any accounts we hold on your behalf. You can also consolidate your super accounts.

    Next steps:

    • Log in or create a myGovExternal Link account
    • link your myGov account to the ATO
    • select super
    • you can then find and choose to transfer your super.

    Note: If you can't use our online services you can phone us.

    See also:

    Last modified: 15 Apr 2019QC 17316