Show download pdf controls
  • Who should use these instructions?

    Use these instructions if you have earned income for performing work or services in the Joint Petroleum Development Area (JPDA) as defined in the Timor Sea Treaty (the treaty).

    To ensure you fill in your tax return correctly, either use these instructions yourself or give them to your registered tax agent.

    Last modified: 29 Jun 2010QC 27992