4 Did you sell any goods or services using the internet?
This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
Print X in the Yes box at Q if you used the internet in deriving income to:
- receive orders for goods or services, for example you received orders by email or a web page form rather than by conventional post, or fax
- receive payment for goods or services, for example, you received
- credit card or charge card details by email or web page form rather than by conventional post, phone or fax
- digital cash
- deliver goods or services, for example, you
- used email, the world wide web (www) or file transfer protocol (FTP) to deliver digitised music, news articles or software rather than conventional post to deliver software on a disc
- used email, in conjunction with a website, to give advice and received a payment in connection with this advice
- advertised goods or services of other businesses for a fee on the internet
- hosted websites, or
- provided access to the internet.
Print X in the No box at Q, if you used the internet only to:
Last modified: 30 Oct 2014QC 40282
- advertise your goods or services
- give support to your customers
- buy your stock
- do your banking.