Show download pdf controls
  • Disclosure on your tax returns (all years)



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    Where you are not entitled to a franking rebate, show on your tax return the amount of franked dividend received at T Franked amount. Do not show the amount of any imputation credit at U Imputation credit. Where you were eligible to apply for the small shareholder exemption, see 13 May 1997 to 30 June 1999 or from 1 July 1999 for an outline of how to make the required calculations.

    Last modified: 23 Dec 2019QC 16138