Show download pdf controls
  • Contact us

    If you have any questions about tax or super, you can contact us in the following ways:

    When you phone or visit, we may ask for your tax file number (TFN). You don’t have to tell us, but it's easier to help you if you do. If you don't have a TFN, we can help you get one.

    Indigenous Helpline

    Our staff on the Indigenous Helpline specialise in helping Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. They can help you with things like getting a TFN, lodging your tax return, or finding your super.

    Phone the Indigenous Helpline on 13 10 30 (8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays).

    Other phone services

    If you're running a business or not-for-profit organisation or you have questions about super, you can phone these numbers:

    • 13 28 66 – business infoline
    • 1300 130 248 – not-for-profit infoline
    • 13 10 20 – superannuation infoline

    We also have an after-hours call-back service for small businesses. To arrange a call-back, use the Small Business Assist online booking formExternal Link.

    People who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can contact us through the National Relay ServiceExternal Link.

    Order forms and publications

    To order ATO forms and publications:

    • phone the Indigenous Helpline on 13 10 30
    • order publications online, or
    • phone our self-help publications ordering service on 1300 720 092 (if you know the full title or NAT number of the publication).

    See also:

    Phone services

    Visit us

    At our ATO shopfronts you can:

    • talk to our staff
    • register for myGov
    • use our online services
    • use our phone service to get specialist advice.

    If you need lots of help with your tax, it's best to phone us first to make a booking. Phone the Indigenous helpline on 13 10 30.

    See also:

    Visit us

    Last modified: 12 Jan 2016QC 39573