Show download pdf controls
  • Correct an activity statement

    You can use your current activity statement to correct many GST and fuel tax credit mistakes, to make claims for previous periods and to vary a PAYG instalment.

    If you can't make the correction on your current activity statement, you have to either revise the original statement online or on paper, or write to us.

    A four-year time limit applies to claiming credits and refunds.

    The process for correcting mistakes and making claims for previous periods depends on the specific tax or credit involved.

    We can also make mistakes processing your activity statement – for example, it may scan incorrectly or we may make a keying error. If you think we've made an error, contact us by phone.

    Find out about:

    Last modified: 27 Oct 2016QC 33886