2.3 What formal debt recovery actions do we take?

To recover any debt you owe us, we may do any of the following:

  • start court proceedings to obtain a Judgment that you pay us
  • for individuals, initiate bankruptcy proceedings
  • for companies, initiate winding up proceedings.
    Last modified: 07 Sep 2015QC 26517