• What you can do

    If you are an employee and you have a concern or complaint you can do any of the following:

    If you are experiencing difficulties coming into work, you can consider contacting EAP on 1300 361 008. This is a free, independent and confidential service that provides professional early intervention counselling for all ongoing and non-ongoing ATO employees, their partners and immediate families.

    If you feel a decision has been made that adversely impacts on you and you cannot resolve with the decision maker, you can request a review of employment actions at ReviewofEmploymentActions@ato.gov.au.

      Last modified: 07 Sep 2015QC 26517