Show download pdf controls
  • What to do if you have a concern or complaint

    You have the following options to address your concern or complaint:

    • talk to the party involved or your manager or manager's manager
    • contact the People Helpline or EAP to discuss your options
    • lodge an Employee complaint form
    • explore an ADR option
    • request a review of action.
      Last modified: 07 Sep 2015QC 26517