• Supporting information for objections: Superannuation pension or annuity tax offset

    This list outlines the documents and information we usually need to process objections about the superannuation (super) pension or annuity tax offset.


    Send the documents and information listed with your objection form.

    You don't need to send information or documents you have previously provided.

    End of attention

    Super pension or annuity tax offset

    • A letter from the fund confirming the pension is eligible for the super pension or annuity tax offset and the amount eligible for the tax offset for the income year.
    • If your pension is paid from a fund which has not paid tax on contributions, (such as some government funds like ComSuper), provide a copy of your payment summary for the income year.
    • If you have a deductible amount of an undeducted purchase price (UPP), provide this amount. If you don't know your annual deductible amount, you can apply for a private ruling, refer to Undeducted purchase price of pensions and annuities.

    More information

    For more information about requesting an objection:

      Last modified: 01 Mar 2013QC 19007