Show download pdf controls
  • Lodgment and payment deferral

    In certain circumstances, you may be able to apply for a deferral of lodgment or payment or both of your reports and returns. Phone 13 11 42 (8.00am–8.00pm, Mon–Fri) except national public holidays to discuss your circumstances.

    Your registered tax or BAS agent can also apply for a deferral online using Online services for agents.

    If you've been affected by a natural disaster, such as flood, bushfire or drought, we'll work with you to help you sort out your tax affairs when you're ready.

    Next steps:

    See also:

    Last modified: 24 Feb 2020QC 49565