Show download pdf controls
  • Speak with us

    If you need help getting your tax and super obligations right, we’re here to help.

    You can call and speak with us on one of our phone services that suit your needs. If you wish to have someone speak to us on your behalf, we will need to make sure they are authorised by you to do so. You can do this by nominating them as a representative or confirm they can speak on your behalf when you verify your identity when you call.

    We also have an after-hours call back service to get you the help you need. Just complete our online form to book a time to talk to us and we’ll call you.

    You can chat with us online using our after-hours web chat, where you can ask us questions about general business topics.

    If you need help getting your tax and super right, you can register for personalised business assistance. We'll tailor our assistance to your circumstances for various topics including general business, registrations and record keeping. Just complete our online form and an officer will contact you.

    Next steps:

    Last modified: 06 Apr 2017QC 49566