Show download pdf controls
  • Lodgment and payment deferral

    In certain circumstances, you may be able to apply for a deferral of lodgment and/or payment of your reports and returns. Call us on 13 11 42 8am–8pm, Mon–Fri (local time) except national public holidays to discuss your circumstances.

    Your tax advisor can also apply for a deferral online via the Tax Agent Portal or BAS Agent Portal.

    If you've been affected by a natural disaster, such as flood, bushfire or drought, we'll work with you to help you sort out your tax affairs when you're ready.

    Next steps:

    See also:

    Last modified: 06 Apr 2017QC 49565