• Other help available

    There are other ways we can help if you are not eligible for serious financial hardship processing.

    • If you have been affected by a disaster, see dealing with disasters.
    • You can check on the progress of return.
    • If you need help to prepare and lodge your tax return, a registered tax agent can help you.

    See also:

    Last modified: 26 Feb 2016QC 48008