Show download pdf controls
  • Start your registration

    Use this form to register residential or agricultural land and/or water entitlements.

    We collect data through the Land and Water Registers on purchases, sales and transfers of properties by foreign people.

    Instructions on how to complete the registration are here.

    See also:

    Start your registration
    Last modified: 19 Jun 2017QC 52590