Show download pdf controls
  • Update your FIRB email address

    If you’re a foreign person and you have invested in Australian residential real estate, agricultural land or water entitlements, you are required to register your interest and contact details on the Land and water register.

    The information in the Land and water register is used to contact you for foreign investment related matters so it's important that this information remains up to date.

    If your email address changes, you need to notify us by using the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) Update email form. If you have a Land registration number, use this reference type when filling in this form.

    If you don't have a Land registration number and you obtained FIRB approval before 2016, there is no need to update your email address with us.

    Next steps

    See also

    Last modified: 01 Oct 2018QC 56895