Show download pdf controls
  • Registering

    You need to register for FBT once you determine you are providing fringe benefits and you have an FBT liability. You determine your liability by calculating how much FBT you have to pay.

    If you do not wish to remain registered for FBT, you need to advise us by completing either an FBT return or a notice of non-lodgment.

    To register for FBT, complete an Application to register for fringe benefits tax.

    Obtain a copy of the FBT return – use the FBT return NAT number 1067 to search our publication ordering service.

    See also:

      Last modified: 10 Feb 2021QC 16948