18.10 Other reductions in taxable value
A number of fringe benefits attract concessional treatment. The concession is a reduction in the taxable value of the fringe benefit that results in a reduced amount of FBT, or even no FBT, being payable.
The following is a list of reductions that may apply to residual fringe benefits:
- remote area residential fuel
- remote area holiday transport
- overseas employment holiday transport
- relocation - temporary accommodation
- in-house fringe benefits - tax-free threshold
- overseas employees - education of children.
For more on the reductions, refer to Reductions in fringe benefit taxable value.