Foreign resident withholding - who it affects

This information will assist you if you pay foreign residents for the following activities:

  • for promoting or organising casino gaming junket arrangements
  • for entertainment and sports activities
  • under contracts for the construction, installation and upgrading of buildings, plant and fixtures and for associated activities.

Next steps:

    Last modified: 26 Oct 2016QC 17765