Show download pdf controls
  • Online services

    If you are an individual or sole trader, you can manage your tax and super affairs online, in one place. All you need is a myGov account linked to the ATO.

    Once you link to us via myGov, you can:

    • lodge your tax return using myTax – or tell us if you don't need to lodge a tax return
    • view your payment summary information (it will be called an income statement if your employer has started reporting through Single Touch Payroll (STP) enabled software)
    • view your year-to-date tax and super information if your employer has started reporting through STP-enabled software
    • find and manage your super
    • manage your PAYG instalments
    • make a payment or create a payment plan
    • receive most of your personal ATO correspondence in your online myGov Inbox, instead of through the post.

    See also:

    Last modified: 03 Jun 2019QC 51458