• Lodging and paying

    The due date for lodging and paying is pre-printed at the top right hand corner of your activity statement. You can lodge and pay electronically, by mail or in person, but you need to do it on time to avoid interest and penalties. Even if you have no amounts to report for the period, or are having difficulty paying, it's still important to make sure we receive your activity statement by the due date.

      Last modified: 06 Jul 2016QC 27149