If you need more information about PAYG instalments for companies, you can:
- speak to your tax adviser
- visit our website at ato.gov.au/paygi
- phone us on 13 28 66
- write to us at
Australian Taxation Office
PO Box 1032
ALBURY NSW 2640
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, phone the ATO through the National Relay Service (NRS) on the numbers listed below:
An instructional publication on PAYGI for consolidated groups.
- TTY users, phone 13 36 77 and ask for the ATO number you need
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users, phone 1300 555 727 and ask for the ATO number you need
- internet relay users, connect to the NRS on relayservice.com.auExternal Link and ask for the ATO number you need.