Amendments to NRAS tax offset entitlements

The Housing Secretary may issue an amended certificate to the individual, corporate tax entity or a super fund. If this occurs, the amount of the tax offset is worked out using the amount stated in the amended certificate. This means you will need to apply to us for an amended assessment, subject to the statutory time limits applicable to requesting an amendment.

    Last modified: 30 Jul 2015QC 21519