Show download pdf controls
  • Provider's licence details

    A person who offers financial products and advice must be one of the following:

    • an Australian financial services (AFS) licence holder
    • a director or employee of an AFS licence holder
    • an authorised representative of an AFS licence holder.

    If the person or organisation offering you the arrangement doesn't hold a valid licence issued by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC), they could be operating illegally and your investment may not be protected if things go wrong.

    Next step:

    Last modified: 13 Sep 2016QC 45971