We will publish our Dispute management plan and all of the following:
- dispute management processes
- other key data and analysis including statistical trends in litigation
- updates to the Taxpayers' charter.
We will promote these products to our stakeholders including:
- tax professionals: accountants, lawyers, tax agents, bookkeepers and BAS agents, and their professional associations
- National Tax Liaison Group
- ATO employees
- external scrutineers, for example the Inspector-General of Taxation and the Ombudsman
- courts and tribunals
- other Commonwealth government agencies.
Update our policy
We will comprehensively review and update our Practice Statement 2007/23 on our use of dispute resolution processes.
Plain English guide
We will publish a comprehensive guide to tax dispute resolution processes in non-technical language.