Toggle left hand content menu
  • Union fees and subscriptions to associations

    You can claim a deduction for:

    • union fees
    • subscriptions to trade, business or professional associations.

    You can only claim payments of levies to a strike fund where the fund is used solely to maintain or improve the contributors' pay. Most unions and associations send members statements of the fees or subscriptions paid.

    • Last modified: 18 May 2013QC 31912