Woolworths Limited - creating a new stapled security 2012
This document contains information about the 2012 Woolworths Limited (Woolworths) restructure and creation of a new stapled security.
This information applies to you if:
- you are an individual, not a company or trust
- you are an Australian resident for tax purposes
- you held ordinary shares in Woolworths on 30 November 2012 (record date)
- you hold your shares as an investment asset, not
- as trading stock
- as part of carrying on a business
- to make a short-term or one-off commercial gain.
If you acquired your shares under an employee share scheme (ESS), this information only applies to you if the shares have been taxed under the ESS rules.