Show download pdf controls
  • What if you think your assessment is wrong?

    Check all the details on your notice of assessment with those on your tax return. If you think there is a problem, phone us on 13 28 61 for help. You will need your notice of assessment and, if possible, a copy of your tax return.

    What if you still think your assessment is wrong?

    You can write to us and object to your assessment. Generally, you must lodge your objection within the two-year or four-year amendment period, whichever applies to you.

    See also:

      Last modified: 01 Jul 2020QC 16302