Show download pdf controls
  • If you're lodging through a tax agent

    If you're lodging your tax return through a registered tax agent, you will need to provide your tax agent with:

    • your Centrelink PAYG payment summary
    • your Attachment E: Important tax information.

    At the end of the financial year (30 June), your Centrelink payment summary is available online to print, or you can phone Centrelink and ask for it to be posted to you.

    Attachment E is part of your letter of offer from the Department of Social Services.

    Your tax agent will need to enter your BSWAT tax table information. We need this information to calculate your lump sum tax offset entitlement.

      Last modified: 27 Jun 2019QC 46588