Show download pdf controls
  • Phone services

    You can contact us by phone to speak to one of our customer service representatives.

    When you phone us, please have your tax file number (TFN) and any documentation we may have sent to help us establish your identity.

    To help with your enquiry you may also provide your TFN. It is not legally required, but it will make it quicker and easier for us to help you.

    Someone phoning for you

    If you would like someone else, like a registered tax agent, family member or friend, to phone on your behalf, they must already be recorded with us as authorised to act for you.

    See also:

    Last modified: 07 Oct 2016QC 33266