Show download pdf controls
  • Temporary resident claims

    If you are a temporary resident who has left Australia and your visa has ceased to be in effect, you can claim your super as a Departing Australia Superannuation Payment (DASP).

    See also:

    Statement of accounts for ATO-held super

    You may receive a statement of account (SOA) for your ATO-held super.

    Your SOA provides a list of transactions processed during the statement period. It shows your current account balances and any amounts due and payable for each super type or role within your ATO super account.

    See also:

      Last modified: 28 Nov 2017QC 25544