Show download pdf controls
  • Update your details

    There are various ways to update your details depending on whether they are incorrect or if they have changed.

    If your details are incorrect

    If we've made a mistake when recording your details, contact us – we may be able to update your records over the phone.

    If we need more information we'll explain the easiest way to provide it.

    See also:

    If your details have changed

    Using ATO online services is the quickest way to update your:

    To access the service you will need a myGov account linked to the ATO.

    Next step:

    See also:

    If you suspect your identity has been stolen

    If you have reason to believe that your identity, address, tax file number (TFN) or other details are being used fraudulently, you can report it to us.

    Last modified: 21 Oct 2019QC 22608