Record keeping



This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

End of attention

To claim a foreign income tax offset, you will need to keep adequate records of your foreign income and tax paid.

    Last modified: 04 May 2012QC 28013