Show download pdf controls
  • Claiming a film tax offset



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    Companies must use the Company tax return 2012 (NAT 0656). All film tax offsets should be claimed at E Refundable tax offsets on the calculation statement on page 10 of the company tax return.

      Last modified: 28 Jun 2012QC 25630