This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.
End of attention
For more information or help in understanding your foreign income tax obligations
- 13 28 61 for personal tax enquiries
- 13 28 66 for business tax enquiries
- search this website for a range of business and personal tax information, services and transactions with government.
Our website contains information on the location of tax offices around Australia.
If you do not speak English well, and want to talk to a tax officer, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 13 14 50.
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, phone the ATO through the National Relay Service (NRS) on the numbers listed below, and ask for the ATO number you need:
- TTY users, phone 13 36 77. For ATO 1800 free call numbers, phone 1800 555 677.
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users, phone 1300 555 727. For ATO 1800 free call numbers, phone 1800 555 727.
- Internet relay users, connect to the NRS at www.relayservice.com.au