Individual tax return

TaxPack 2011

TaxPack supplement 2011

Short tax return for individuals 2011
The form for people with simple tax affairs. Use the Short tax return instructions to help you fill in this return.

Other forms and schedules

Business and professional items schedule for individuals 2011
If you need to complete item 13, 14 or 15 of your tax return (supplementary section), you must fill in this schedule.

Education tax refund instructions and claim 2010-11
For people who are not required to lodge an income tax return and want to claim the education tax refund.

Non-lodgment advice 2010-11
Complete this form if you consider that you do not need to lodge a tax return.

Refund of franking credits for individuals - application form 2011
Use this form to claim a refund of franking credits if you are an Australian resident individual and do not need to lodge an income tax return.

    Last modified: 03 Aug 2016QC 22576