Show download pdf controls
  • Non-lodgment advice 2022

    Complete this form if you do not need to lodge a tax return for the 2022 income year.

    If you’re unsure whether you need to lodge, use our Do I need to lodge a tax return? tool to find out.

    How to get a copy of the form



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    To get a copy of the form you can either:

    Other ways to lodge a non-lodgment advice

    The quickest way to tell us you don't need to lodge is online through ATO online services via myGovExternal Link.

    You will get immediate confirmation that you have fulfilled your tax obligations when you lodge online.

    Submit your non-lodgment advice via ATO online services

    You will first need to log in to myGovExternal Link, select ATO then follow the steps below:

    • from the menu select, Tax
    • from the dropdown list select, Lodgments
    • select, Non-lodgment advice.

    If you don’t have a myGov account linked to the ATO, you'll need to create your myGov account and link it first.

      Last modified: 24 Jun 2022QC 67802