• Article Rating
  •  Average 4 out of 5
  • Affected by natural disasters this year?

    01 June 2017

    If you were affected by a natural disaster during the financial year, your records may have been damaged or destroyed. We can help you reconstruct records this tax time by re-issuing copies of your tax documents, such as:

    • income tax returns
    • activity statements
    • notices of assessment.

    Your bank or registered agent may also be able to help you obtain copies of your records to meet your end of financial year obligations.

    We can accept claims without substantiation if it's not reasonably possible for you to obtain your original documents.

    Remember, if you hired employees during the financial year, you must:

    • have issued PAYG withholding payment summaries to employees by 14 July 2017
    • have lodged your PAYG withholding payment summary annual report by 14 August 2017.

    Find out about:

  • Rate this article
  •  Average 4 out of 5