• Article Rating
  •  Average 3 out of 5
  • Paid any contractors?

    29 August 2017

    Are you sure you don't have to lodge a Taxable payments annual report this year?

    If your business is in the building and construction industry and you paid contractors for building and construction services in the last financial year, you need to lodge a Taxable payments annual report.

    The building and construction industry covers a wide range of occupations and activities, including architects, engineers, project managers, painters and landscapers.

    You can lodge your Taxable payments annual report:

    • online if you have compatible software
    • through your tax or BAS agent
    • by mailing us the completed form.

    The Taxable payments annual report was due by 28 August 2017.

    If you have any overdue reports, you need to lodge them as soon as possible.

    If you don't need to lodge this year, let us know by completing the online Taxable payments annual report - Not required to lodge form.

    Next steps:

    Find out about:

    See also:

  • Rate this article
  •  Average 3 out of 5