• Tax concession charity endorsement

    Charities must be endorsed if they want to access charity tax concessions. Charities that are endorsed to access any of these concessions are known as tax concession charities or TCCs.

    Before we can endorse a charity to access charity tax concessions, it must be registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) as a charity. Charities that choose not to register with the ACNC cannot apply for endorsement to access charity tax concessions.

    When we use the term 'registered charity' we are referring to an organisation that is registered with the ACNC as a charity.

    Follow the links below for information on:

    Last modified: 20 Jul 2015QC 46205