Show download pdf controls
  • Apply for charity tax concessions endorsement

    There are two ways to apply for tax concession charity (TCC) endorsement:

    If you are already endorsed for charity tax concessions and require a copy of your endorsement notice, phone our dedicated NFP Premium Advice Service on 1300 130 248. You can check whether you are endorsed by searching your organisation’s name or ABN on ABN LookupExternal Link.

    Last modified: 11 May 2022QC 46209