War memorial repair fund – schedule for deductible gift recipient applicants
Complete this schedule if your organisation is applying for endorsement as a deductible gift recipient under the category War memorial repair fund.
Completing your schedule
Download the War memorial repair fund – schedule for deductible gift recipient applicants (NAT 15533, PDF, 298KB)This link will download a file. If you are unable to download the schedule, you can order a paper copy by phoning us on 1300 130 248.
Who should use this schedule
Complete this schedule if your organisation is applying for endorsement as a deductible gift recipient under the category War memorial repair fund (item number 5.1.3.).
The example answers are provided to help you answer the questions and are not prescriptive.
War memorial repair fund
A war memorial repair fund is a public fund that is established and maintained solely to provide money to reconstruct, or make critical repairs to, a war memorial. The war memorial must meet certain requirements.
The public fund must be either:
- an Australian government agency
- a registered charity.
If your fund does not qualify as a war memorial repair fund, check the DGR table to see if another category applies.
How to complete this schedule
In this schedule when we say:
- ‘constituent or governing document’, we mean an organisation’s trust deed, constitution, rules, memorandum and articles of association, statute or charter
- ‘clause’ in the constituent or governing document, we mean a rule, section, paragraph or other element of the document.
This schedule should be completed by a person authorised by the organisation to act on its behalf.
You must complete this schedule in full. Schedules that are not completed in full will be returned to the applicant. If you cannot save a completed copy of this schedule, print a copy before closing the schedule.
If you need help completing this schedule, phone us on 1300 130 248.
Lodging your schedule
Make sure you have completed the declaration at the end of the schedule and print the completed schedule.
If you are:
If you are applying for endorsement as a deductible gift recipient under the category War memorial repair fund, complete this schedule (NAT 15533) and forward it with your endorsement application.
- completing this schedule as part of the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) charity registration application process, attach the completed schedule to the ACNC charity registration application form where indicated
- not completing this schedule as part of the ACNC charity registration application process, send the completed schedule with the Application for endorsement as a deductible gift recipient (NAT 2948) to
Australian Taxation Office
PO Box 3373
PENRITH NSW 2740