Show download pdf controls
  • Completing your application for refund of franking credits

    You can apply for a refund of franking credits, or amend a previously lodged application, by completing the Application for refund of franking credits (NAT 4131).

    This contains the form and instructions to help eligible not-for-profit organisations apply for current and prior-year refunds of franking credits.

    For years prior to 2012–13, phone us on 1300 130 248.

      Last modified: 01 Sep 2022QC 46185