Show download pdf controls
  • If you receive payment for working or providing services in the JPDA



    This information may not apply to the current year. Check the content carefully to ensure it is applicable to your circumstances.

    End of attention

    You must lodge an Australian tax return so your Australian tax can be correctly assessed.

    Get it done

    To help you complete your tax return and calculate your tax offsets for foreign tax paid to Timor-Leste, refer to Timor Sea Treaty – Joint Petroleum Development Area instructions (NAT 8277).

    Last modified: 14 Jun 2019QC 39433