Show download pdf controls
  • Unclaimed benefits

    If eligible temporary residents haven't claimed their super from their funds, and it's been at least six months since they left Australia and their visa expired, we’ll send you a written section 20C notice to advise that they are now considered former temporary residents.

    You must then report their accounts to us on an unclaimed super money statement and pay their balance to us as temporary resident unclaimed super money.

    Temporary residents can still claim these balances from us at any time as a DASP.

    See also:

    Last modified: 08 Sep 2015QC 46863