SuperStream Reference Group – special purpose groups
The SuperStream Reference Group may be supported by special purpose groups established to provide access to knowledge and expertise. These special purpose groups are not limited in number or membership.
The groups will:
- have a limited life and be used as working groups for SuperStream measures
- undertake work commissioned by the SuperStream Reference Group
- discuss technical issues related to the operation of the SuperStream gateway network.
Proposed technical and special purpose sub-committees include:
- Gateway Governance Operational Committee
- SuperStream Standard Technical Committee.
The ATO may establish working groups and engagement forums from time to time to support the work of the reference group.
The terms of reference for the SuperStream Reference Group (SSRG)