Portal file transfer
The portal file transfer function allows you to lodge and test selected files that have been prepared and generated from your software.
The file transfer function allows you to:
- see the reports you are authorised to test and lodge
- submit a test file – it validates the file and checks for errors, but the file will not be lodged
- lodge a file - to send a file to us, which will be validated and lodged if no errors are detected
- browse from your computer and select a file to lodge, which has been prepared and generated from your software
- choose to receive an email notification when a validation report or file is available to download
- add, update or delete an email address for notification
- declare the information is true and correct.
Once you submit your files, they will be checked for format compatibility and data quality. You will receive confirmation your file has been received, and it will then be validated to check there are no errors.
You will be able to download a validation report confirming either:
- that your file has been lodged
- you have been asked to correct any errors.
Find out more:
Log in to the BAS Agent PortalThe portal file transfer function allows you to lodge and test selected files that have been prepared and generated from your software.