Current data issues for 2014
There are no new issues for 2014.
Discrepancies between the information sent to your clients and the information reported to us for pre-filling need to be resolved with the data provider before you lodge your client's return.
If you are unable to resolve the discrepancy or have notification that an income or account does not belong to your client, you can contact us by:
- using Portal mail – our preferred method of contact. To use Portal mail
- select Mail in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen
- select Income tax as the mail topic
- select 2007 and later years incorrect pre-filling data as the heading
- phoning us on 13 72 86 Fast Key Code 2 1 4.
Provide as much detail as possible to help us investigate your issue.
Information about the 2014 pre-filling report available in the Tax Agent Portal.